You can check trains running between two stations using eRailway in 4 easy steps:
- Enter the source and destination station.
- Select the seat quota
- Select the Date of journey
- Click on “Get Trains” Button
Whether you are a frequent traveller or are planning a trip, which train is to choose is the most important step. eRailway makes it easy for you to plan your trip. Simply select the source and destination station and the date and our app will show you list of all IRCTC trains running on that particular day. We also show the seat availability, fare and current running status of the train. Our data is fetched directly from Indian Railways and is updated every minute.
eRailway - One App for all your train travel Needs:
- Live train Running status
- Get Train Seat Availablity
- View PNR Status
- Find trains running between stations
- Find train details (Fare information, Coach posititon and stations on the route)